SitStand Pro Electric Standing Desk
SitStand Pro Electric Standing Desk
The cumulative impact of sitting all day for years is associated with a range of health problems, from obesity to diabetes, to cancer. This sedentary lifestyle can also affect posture and productivity.
To tackle this challenge, the SitStand Pro has been developed to allow you to continue your desk-based tasks while standing upright, which is enough to double your metabolic rate and the number of calories you burn.
We put comfort, quality and design at the heart of our business. Our desks are designed and hand-built in Denmark, with strengthened materials and an ergonomic design.
The SitStand Pro Frame
The SitStand Pro is a premium electric height adjustable desk, which combines elegant design and complete flexibility. The round legs provide a contemporary appeal and the upper telescoping bracket enables the frames width to adjust from 116cm to 176cm. Available in white, silver or black, all with chrome inner columns.
The absence of a crossbeam between the columns offers the best possible legroom, as well as aiding with under-desk storage and the potential for wheelchair access, or the use of leg rests. The SitStand Pro standing desk provides a lifting capacity of 100kg, with superior support over a desk height range of 65cm to 125cm.
- Fully motorised with sleek push control buttons.
- Tough: The metal parts are powder lacquered rather than spray painted. This provides an especially even and hard-wearing colouring and treatment. Powder coating is the best option for office furniture - it superior to spray painting, which leaves paint splutter resulting in a poorer quality finish that is uneven and not as durable.
Easy to clean: A small amount of wax is added to our powder coating which makes it easy to clean off dirty fingerprints and other marks.
- Available in Silver, Black, or White with a chrome finish.
- Minimum adjustable height: 65cm
- Maximum adjustable height: 125cm
- Maximum load: 100kg
The Desk Tops
All desk tops are melamine finished and available in a range of colours. The hardened resin in the melamine sheets creates an impenetrable outer layer that is resistant to chipping, scratches and dents. The edges have been coated twice with a hard UV-resistant lacquer that has been formulated to maintain colour-fastness, even if your desk is placed right next to a window under the sun.
- Tough: Resin-hardened melamine sheets creates an impenetrable outer layer that resists chipping and scratches.
- The edges have been double coated with hard-wearing UV-resistant lacquer.
- Easy to clean and colour-fast: the melamine surface wipes clean and the colour of the top is not affected by sun light.
- All table tops are 22mm thick by 80cm deep MDF with a bespoke melamine coating. Other sizes are available on request.
What Happens When You Place Your Order
We pride ourselves in providing efficient and reliable customer service. Every order is custom prepared. As soon as you have chosen the width and top finish of your desk and then placed your order, our team will begin preparing your desk immediately.
You will also be contacted within a day or two by our engineers to arrange a convenient time for delivery and installation (if selected), and to find out if there are any special access requirements we need to know about.
Don’t worry, our team are highly experienced and have always succeeded with installation, even in the most challenging circumstances. We deliver anywhere in mainland UK.
Warranty and returns
All of our standing desks come with a 5 year warranty on all parts (except the German-made electrical parts, which have a warranty for two years).
If you aren't 100% happy with your order, you can return for a full refund within 14 days of purchase* - no questions asked!
* See our Delivery and Returns page for full details
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.